Its My Time

Its My Time
C.L.I.P.S

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Poem #5

"Mrs.Sophia Greedy"


They say the Best things in Life are Free,
But she thinks thats a Lie guys
Thats a Motto she definitely wonts Abide by
To her Anything less than Rich is Trying to Sky Dive
with Your Parachute broke Guided by Blind Guys
They told her Love has Wings She'd Say why Fly?
They told her Money Got Wings She said Im Sky High
But she Dont wanna Earn no Money and get a 9...5
She Rather Make Exchanges,
So niggas Beat her Pussy like it got 9 Lives 
Thats sad tho! she wont Work at All
She Just throw On her Red Pumps & She Flirts at Malls
Looking For a Wealthy brother She thinks is Earnin more
Than any man she's Ever Seen Work before
I Told her Moneys the Road to Evil thats a Often fact
She said True! but thats Still where im Parkin at.
Why would i Leave a Man w/ Master Pieces & Artifacts
To settle w/ a Strugglin man and get My Heart Attached?
I said Cool but when You Broke & Your Card is Maxed
Love & Time is something you cant Borrow back.....

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is nice I wanna read more! @leeGee

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. KUDOS! big time. i loveeeee it.
    i think i might feature it on my blog.

    Follow me: http://whatabword.com

    Im following you :)

    Just click my name & its gonna take you straight to my blog!

    ReplyDelete